Dyno Inspection, Maintenance & Calibration Services
Dyne Systems’ experienced team of Customer Service Representatives is committed to making your life easier. You can count on us to bring you what you need, when you need it – including inspection, maintenance and calibration visits to facilities worldwide.
Thorough Dyno and Equipment Inspection Services
Dyne Systems performs a thorough 80+ point inspection of your dynamometer (dyno) system and equipment. Inspection Services includes (but not limited to):
- Checking for leaks
- Confirming proper fluid levels
- Ensuring accurate settings and seals
- Verifying that your dyno and equipment are operating properly
Inspections usually take 4 – 8 hours to complete, depending on the type of dyno and the amount of equipment. Any issues or concerns are noted in the final inspection report along with Dyne Systems’ recommendations for repairs.
Routine Dyno Maintenance Services
Based off the number of hours your dyno has operated will determine the maintenance requirements necessary.
Dyno Maintenance Services includes (but not limited to):
- Lube coupling and bearings
- Changing oil (or topping off) in oilers and gear cases
- Inspecting belts, hoses, cables and connections
- Evaluating overall system performance
Verify proper operation of the engine system and check/calibrate all input channels. Calibration certificates are available upon request for certified devices only.