Power Amplifier Unit (PAU)
The Power Amplifier Unit supplies DC power to an eddy current dynamometer coil. It provides a current-regulated output that is proportional to a 0 to +10 VDC or 0 to 20 mA control input. Interfaces with all existing Dyne Systems’ dynamometer controllers and most competitors’ controls.
Power Amplifier Unit Features:
- Stand-alone operation supported
- LCD diagnostic readouts
- Field Current
- Input Command
- Power Amplifier Unit Status and Faults
- 0 to +10 VDC or 0 to 20 mA control input
- Dry contact and PCL-Level I/O
- Integral safety inputs included
- Simple setup and calibration
- Includes control power transformer
- Adjustable current limit Setpoint
Need a Custom Eddy Current Dynamometer Test Stand?
Contact our engineering experts today.