The Dyne Systems’ Blowby Meter provides all the advantages of vortex shedding technology in an anodized aluminum construction design that is perfect for rugged applications with minimal space requirements. These inline blowby meters offer the best value for your low pressure flow applications.
Blowby Meter Specifications:
- Measured: Air or low pressure gas
- Operating temperature: 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C)
- Accuracy: +/- 2% full scale (1% of reading with Flow Computer)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.5% of reading
- Input power: +12 to +24 VDC @ 35 mA
- Outputs: 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 3 VDC or Frequency
- Pressure loss: As low as 0.1 in. (2.54 mm) water column; pressure loss varies with flow rate
- Response Time Analog/Frequency: 300 ms analog, 10 ms frequency
- Connector: 5 pin
For Flow Rate information download the pdf below.
Need a Custom Eddy Current Dynamometer Test Stand?
Contact our engineering experts today.