Portable AC Chassis Dynamometer
The TD-24-AC-T is a fully-contained, portable, motorized, Chassis Dynamometer specifically designed for testing Over-the-Highway (OTH) trucks. Rated to test at altitudes up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m), the TD-24-AC-T is road-legal and offers side loading with ramps. The Portable AC Chassis Dynamometer takes less than 60 minutes to set up and begin testing.
The TD-24-AC-T is unique in that it provides power-absorbing as well as power-motoring. The motoring function provides downhill simulation.
The Portable AC Chassis Dyno Features include:
- Test at altitudes up to 10,000 ft (3,048 m)
- Easy setup. Begin testing in under 60 minutes
- Designed for testing Over-the-Highway (OTH) trucks
- Fully-Contained, Portable and Road Legal in US, Canada and Mexico
- State-of-the-art DynPro2 Data Acquisition and Control System
- Leveling System
- Configurable drive cycles with simple spreadsheet input
- Hydraulic Ramp System designed for simultaneous lifting/lowering of both ramps
- Electro-Hydraulic Crane wtih wireless controls