Dynamometer Monitoring System (DMS)
The Dynamometer Monitoring System (DMS) provides the test cell operator with a user-friendly interface to a fixed set of test cell functions. The DMS includes a single, rack mountable, User Interface (UI) and hardware connection box. The UI includes a configurable touchscreen for virtual button control and visual indicators for items such as warnings, alarms, and function status.
Dynamometer Monitoring System (DMS) Features:
The core function of the DMS package is to monitor discrete digital (on/off) and analog feedback for an AC dynamometer. It operates completely independent of any test automation software; therefore, providing protection for the test system regardless of operation mode.
- AC Dynamometer Monitoring
- 3 Winding RTDs
- 2 Bearing RTDs
- 1 Inlet Cooling Air RTD
- 1 Blower Pressure Switch
- 1 TSTAT Switch
- 1 Shaft Lock
- Alarm Notification
- Stop Action Configuration (Coast or Brake Stop)
- Limit Setting (Low, Warning and High)
- Stop Action Delay
- Temperature Values Configuration (°F or °C)
- Four Security Access Levels
- Optional Built-in Power Supply for Flange-Style Torque Sensors
Need a Custom Eddy Current Dynamometer Test Stand?
Contact our engineering experts today.