Controls Package for Pull Test Track System
This controls package was engineered to work with a pull test track measuring automobile crash impacts.
- Test Configuration and Set-Up
- Ancillary Functions & Systems Control
- Safety Monitoring
- Test Operation
- System Troubleshooting
- Pit Area Control - a strut-mounted enclosure located in motor pit for control and status monitoring of all of the pit devices such as the DC Drive, DC Motor, and Hydraulic System. It also includes a main disconnect, emergency stop button, and stack light for track status identification.
- Tensioner Brake Control – an enclosure mounted on existing hydraulic system assembly in motor pit for control and status monitoring of the cable tensioning and braking system. Included are a main disconnect, mechanical push buttons for pump control, a selector switch for hydraulic cylinder position, and a display for cable tensioning pressure.
- Work Station Console – contains mechanical push-buttons for test control and status monitoring with a 15” touchscreen user interface for system status, test configuration, test setup, testing operations, track configuration, and alarm status.
- Track Start Control – a strut-mount enclosure located at start of track for status monitoring of track devices. It Includes a main disconnect, emergency stop button, track observer key-switch, and stack light for track status identification.