AC Dyno Mower Deck Test Stand
Dyne Systems recently manufactured a custom lawnmower deck test stand. The mower under test is placed on top of the test stand; the test stand features adjustments to allow for variations in mower wheelbase differences.
The mower deck test stand features three 20 hp (15 kW) low profile AC dynamometers. Each of the three dynamometers couples mechanically to an individual mower deck spindle to provide a controllable load. The dynamometers are mounted on a movable cradle which provides fore-and-aft and side-to-side adjustments. This critical design feature allows the customer to test a wide variety of mower deck configurations.
The AC dynamometers are powered by a high performance liquid cooled AC regenerative multi-drive and individually controlled by a single Dyne Systems’ Inter-Loc V multi-loop dynamometer controller.
The AC Lawnmower Test Stand Solution Consists of:
- (3) Three – 20 hp (15 kW) low-profile AC dynamometers
- Independent mechanical couplings to provide controllable load
- Adjustable test stand for various mower wheelbase differences
- Liquid-cooled ac regenerative multi-drive
- One Inter-Loc V dynamometer controller (not pictured)