CAC-1065 Charge Air Cooler
Portable Controlled Cooling of Forced Induction Air
Charge Air Cooler Product Description
The Charge Air Cooler is a portable solution for controlling the air intake temperature of forced induction diesel or gas engines within a test environment. It is available in two testing versions and multiple Hp size ratings to match almost any requirements.
CAC-1065 Charge Air Cooler Features
- Portable Charge Air Cooler for controlling engine intake temperature of forced induction engines.
- Available for CI (Compression Ignition) and SI (Spark Ignition) engines.
- Suitable for simulating EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) cooler.
- 40CFR1065 compliant – capable of full compliance test support
- Standard size ratings
- 50 - 250 Hp
- 250 - 500 Hp
- 500 - 750 Hp
- Other custom sizes/configurations available
- Air Flow Capabilities: 1500 CFM (Based on 750 Hp)
- Max Turbo Outlet Temperature: 500 °F (260 °C)
- Max Turbo Oulet Pressure: 70 psig
- Pressure Drop: < 1 psi
- Water Temperature: < 82 °F
- Interfaces with Dyne Systems Cell Assistant.
- Available with either remote or local control panel.
Charge Air Cooler Testing Applications
- Forced Induction Engine
Charge Air Cooler Specifications
- 36.5” W x 57.75” H x 36.5” D
Main Controller Power:
- 208V, 240V, or 480V available
- Air Temperature: 0° to 40° C (104° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- No condensation allowed