Everything You Need to Succeed
Dyne Systems is your partner for superior dyno system performance. Everything we do is about making it easy for you to turn your testing challenges into success.
Dyne Systems acquired Midwest® Dynamometer and Dynamatic™ Dynamometers in 2002. We are proud to be the only authorized Midwest® and Dynamatic™ Eddy Current dynamometer manufacturer and service facility in the world.
How do you know we can deliver on this promise?
Solving complex problems. Through a creative, collaborative culture, coupled with an exceptionally experienced and knowledgeable staff, Dyne Systems continuously embraces and overcomes your evolving challenges.
Maximizing uptime, productivity and longevity. Long and widely known for quality, strength and durability, Dyne Systems’ comprehensive line of dynamometer technologies delivers greater value over time in the form of lower downtime, superior performance and higher Return On Investment (ROI).
Helping you make the most of your testing equipment. Dyne Systems’ proactive, collaboration process, along with deep product and applications knowledge, helps meet your current and future needs and optimize your testing equipment throughout its lifecycle.
- Founded in 1983 by Mr. Eugene Bilich and his son, David and headquartered in Jackson, WI
- Acquired Midwest® Dynamometer and Engineering Company in 2002
- Acquired Dynamatic™ Eddy Current Dynamometer line from Drive Source International in 2002
- Providing a full array of dynamometer systems (including turnkey test cells), along with data acquisition and controls, accessories, engineering and design services and expert support
- Serving markets including aerospace, education, industrial, military, power generation, transportation and others
- Thousands of dynamometer systems in operation throughout the world
- Acquired by Taylor Dynamometer in 2016 providing a stronger foothold in the engine, vehicle and industrial component testing industry by providing customers added functionality and flexibility